The Diet Solution Program Success Stories:


“I am loving it.”

“This was a reminder for me as this was how I started in the first place with your 3 main tips. Then after a week and a half and starting to see results we bought the Diet Solution program. I am loving it. I am definitely seeing results and feeling heaps better. So is my husband. I have more energy best of all my trousers aren’t tight anymore. The one thing that does surprise me is that is I am not craving chocolate like I used to. Thanks heaps and keep up the motivation – there are
days when I definitely need it.”

– Karen and Stewart Parker
New Zealand


“Yay! I’m thin!!!”

“I’m a thin 43 year old woman. Since my 20s, I’ve had an interest in nutrition and learned a lot of things since then. I also began to see fat on my stomach and over the years it never disappeared, in fact I began to see more! I would go to the gym, but nothing would happen. I really learned a lot with the DSP. I adore pasta , bread and cereals and was able to make it through the 14 days without them! I lost 3.1
cm on my waist. I feel better now without wheat, as I am not bloated. I love all the information I’ve read to help me to achieve my goals of burning fat and being in good health. Thank you, Isabel. Your DSP is fantastic and a treasure! “

-– Lucie Marcoux

“I am fit at 60 years old”

“I really enjoy your e-mails. I am fit at 60 years old and have always subscribed to a healthy diet with adequate exercise. Your constant input has been a positive reinforcment of my lifestyle choices. I wondered if some of the younger men would recieve some confidence to realize their bodies don’t have to look bad at 60 if they saw my photo. Keep up the encouragement!”

–- David Braun






No comments:

Post a Comment